Lighting for Photography Techniques for Studio and Location Shoots
LEARN TO CONTROL LIGHT EFFECTIVELY AND MAKE ALL OF YOUR IMAGES COME TO LIFE
Despite the many advances of digital imaging, lighting problems remain a type of photographic flaw that can't easily be corrected in post-production. Therefore, lighting skills remain just as critical as ever when capturing great digital images.
In this fundamental book, Dr. Glenn Rand gives you a complete understanding of photographic lighting—covering tools and techniques you can apply to any subject or situation.
For both studio and location lighting, Rand covers every variable to help you avoid problems and achieve the beautiful lighting effects you desire.
• Understanding the physics of light and how it affects your photography
• Controlling the quality of light for softer or more dramatic effects
• Metering techniques for flawless exposures
• Using light to create an enhanced sense of depth, accentuate form, and reveal texture
• Lighting techniques for challenging subjects and surfaces
• Selecting effective lighting equipment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Glenn Rand is a professional photographer and professor of photography at the Brooks Institute. He is the author of numerous books, including Film and Digital Techniques for Zone System Photography.
SPECS: 8.5 X 11, paperback, 175 full-color images, 128 pgs. ISBN13: 978-1-58428-226-6
Use the controls in the window below to browse, scroll, or search inside this book.
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 1.50 pounds
- Wedding Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Boudoir Photography
- 500 Poses
- Commercial Photography
- Photo Business
- Nature Photography
- Fine Art Photography
- Glamour/Nude Photography
- Featured Books
- Bill Hurter
- All Books
- Best Sellers
Tweets by @AmherstMedia
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES